Fun Game

Mozenwrath

Warlord
I just thought I'd let everyone know about this fun strategy i've developed (apologies to anyone who's already thought of it!)

Start a game on world map as a civilisation far away from others (i.e. Americans). Choose to have the ai's as all packed together like the french, germans, romans etc. Then once you have built up a fairly good civ, invade one of the ai's and take over their cities.
Once you've done this, declare war on all of the other ai's and move all you're units out of the captured cities. You can then just sit back and watch the ai civs be made or broken as they divide up your conquerings (is that a word?) between themselves!

N.B. this is best done on a low level to avoid trouble when you declare war on everyone!

I am new to this forum so tell me what u think...

:D

I don't quite get that. Do you give your enemy's the city's?

Well anyway I've done sumthing like that before. I began in Britain then entered europe and took over everyone. This was around about 1938 and my tech was the best.
I also kept my city's and I'm still playing the game in 1972

:goodjob:

Crazy(!)
Yes, you do "give the enemy your cities but they're usually s*** and in bad positions. and anyway, if you start on A,erica its not like you need them! Besides, its mainly just to see what happens:rolleyes:
A friend once told me to shoot first and ask questions later. I was going to ask why but I had to shoot him. - John Wayne

Top Bottom