Further Expansion?

Jungles won't give you any hammers, so the only reason to chop them is for health reasons and to prevent new jungles from appearing. I'm against any form of whipping our citizens.

You are in charge of what gets built in BW, but you also want to follow the majority's oppinion. It might be wise of you to start an informational poll to find out how many people want another settler at this time. That way you know if most people don't want another settler, or maybe most people like your idea and Robboo and I are just nuts.

edit: nevermind about the poll. I didn't look at the latest save. I guess we have a settler all ready to go. But I'd still like a polling option of "don't use the settler now", because I don't think our economy can handle it at this point.

I posted this idea in the GC, so sorry if I'm just repeating myself, but for those who haven't read it:

1. Possibly, due to our economic problems, we could send the settler being made in BW down to the gems in North Germany just to "stake" the spot, to settle a little later. With scouts around him, we should be able to beat Germany to it (hopefully they are not there yet). This might give us a little more time to kick the money monkey off our back, and we can always produce another settler for the spot.

It's just an idea.. although maybe grabbing the incense now is better.

just poll it..maybe george and I are nuts( well thats not really debatebale since its true)

What I said earlier........is it possible to pull of of the other food producing tiles except for the cottage tiles to slow our growth rate in BW

Let's talk about BW in the governor's thread, this topic is about where to place the upcomming settler.

I like the idea of sending it towards the gems to see if we can squat on the land. But the lack of barbarians from the AlphaWolf Jungle leads me to believe that someone is already there.

GeorgeOP said:
Jungles won't give you any hammers, so the only reason to chop them is for health reasons and to prevent new jungles from appearing. I'm against any form of whipping our citizens.

You are in charge of what gets built in BW, but you also want to follow the majority's oppinion. It might be wise of you to start an informational poll to find out how many people want another settler at this time. That way you know if most people don't want another settler, or maybe most people like your idea and Robboo and I are just nuts.

edit: nevermind about the poll. I didn't look at the latest save. I guess we have a settler all ready to go. But I'd still like a polling option of "don't use the settler now", because I don't think our economy can handle it at this point.

I made a poll request with this option in it to the Censor yesterday.

Top Bottom