G-Minor CXLXXI

Does anyone here know him irl? If he really lives in Dallas then he's only about half an hour from me; I could go check on him if he's in the hospital or something.

It says he last logged in on Tuesday (9/18) at 5:26 AM, so presumably he's not dead at the very least.

Happy to hear it! He's done a fantastic job, will be some pretty big shoes to fill. =)

I asked one of the Mods recently, sounds like they're getting close.

For my own VVV I'm currently playing Polynesia, Large, Prince, Tiny Islands, Standard Pace, Domination. There are no entries in HoF for this setup. If half a dozen of us played those settings, submitted when they announce new gauntlets, there would be 3 medals available.

@vadalaz will do this in under 100 with triremes and a couple of galleas'. I, on the other hand, have resigned myself to something less than that, and I am looking for iron for frigates.

Thank you! I'll give that combo a shot as well. Let's see, if Valadez can do it in say 95, I should be able to close it out by 275 or so. Maybe I can get a bronze for that stellar effort, lol.

Gauntlet Results:
G-Minor CXLXXI - Domination, Warlord, Small, Highlands, Standard, India (Gandhi)
upload_2018-12-3_20-54-24.png
1st JoeSham - 1680 BC T-58
upload_2018-12-3_20-54-10.png
2nd zlither - 1240 BC T-69
upload_2018-12-3_20-53-58.png
3rd finminer - 375 BC T-100

Congratulations!

Top Bottom