Galaxy map

There is quite a good map on the front of all of the NJO series books. It includes most of the galaxy, and also shows the Hyperspace routes.

Yeah, that map is pretty good, but I think the map in the first post is the best version I have seen. Probably based of the NJO map and improved.

There is quite a good map on the front of all of the NJO series books. It includes most of the galaxy, and also shows the Hyperspace routes.
i read mostly the YV series so mine is better:p

I think this mod should have one big galaxy map and then each planet has its own map that you can open from the map. This will take a while so maybe you could have different teammembers of this mod work on certain planets at the same time. Maybe the a lot of the star systems that weren't important to the movie could be atoumatically generated using certain rules that dertermine which terrains and resources should be used.

That's what I want to do, but do you know how hard that would be? If we get an expert in C++, that would be awsome, but meanwhile, I don't think so. Luckly right now I'm working on the Invasion of Naboo, so we only need to wory about one planet.

Top Bottom