[NFP] Game always crashing at turn 198. EXCEPTION_VIOLATION 0x0

Bkd_civ

Chieftain
I did everything, reinstalled civ and STEAM, updated all drivers, starting on DX12/DX11(more crashes than 12).
All these crashes came with NFP and got really worse with ethiopia release (which i purchased).

What is going on? When we can expect a fix on this??? It's even corrupting saves! Game becomes unplayable.
I'm not the only one with those crashes!

It happens even without ANY MODS!

** this 0x0 crash is happening most in turn 198. (i started games on ancient, classical and medieval games, always crashing on 198)

My logs are attached below

Attachments

• CrashDMP_Logs.zip
    826.5 KB · Views: 33
  • AutoSave_0150.Civ6Save
    6.2 MB · Views: 35
Good morning! I took a look at this save, and there are 30-40 mods active, and the map you're playing is YnAMP - Giant Earth. Does this happen when you're running without all the mods enabled? Thank you!

Thank you for looking Dshirk, yes this save was with a lot of mods, but it happened to me even without them. The majority of the mods there are new civs and city-states though...
On 2 games the crash happens at turn 198. So I thought the cause of crash could be identified.

But this raises another question, is there a problem with having 30-40 mods active? The game has integrated mod support on steam workshop. Is there a limit of how many mods one could have? Honestly, the game without some of them looks childish and super easy.
A TSL earth map with only 8 nations possible? seriously? Warfare system without logistics?
Anyway, before NFP i could play with like 100 mods without this crash... so something introduced is breaking the game. I would like to know what is so i can disable that (if it's a mod causing it).

Last edited:
No problem with having them active, it just makes it really difficult for us to debug a save. Having a save with the issue occurring that the engineers can just load up and reproduce is the ideal, although we realize that's not always how you play. =)

We're also taking a look at the crash dumps you included to see if that points to the issue.

No problem with having them active, it just makes it really difficult for us to debug a save. Having a save with the issue occurring that the engineers can just load up and reproduce is the ideal, although we realize that's not always how you play. =)

We're also taking a look at the crash dumps you included to see if that points to the issue.

Thank you very much for your help!

The reason i started this was when i played without any mods and the crash still happened, but after reinstalled 2 times i lost that save. I'll try to save exactly before the turn that it crashes to help you guys. The save that i uploaded will crash on turn 198.

Here it goes another save with other mods, and the same hard crash is happening right on the next turn. The crash corrupts the save so i can't continue anymore. =(

Attachments

• quicksave.Civ6Save
    12.1 MB · Views: 32
Errors in my database.log if anyone could help:

[3234741.692] [Gameplay] ERROR: UNIQUE constraint failed: Requirements.RequirementId
[3234741.692] [Gameplay]: While executing - 'insert into Requirements('RequirementId', 'RequirementType') values (?, ?);'
[3234741.692] [Gameplay]: In XMLSerializer while inserting row into table insert into Requirements('RequirementId', 'RequirementType') with values (REQUIRES_CITY_HAS_PALACE, REQUIREMENT_CITY_HAS_BUILDING, ).
[3234741.692] [Gameplay]: In XMLSerializer while updating table Requirements from file Expansion1_Governments.xml.
[3234741.692] [Gameplay] ERROR: UNIQUE constraint failed: Requirements.RequirementId
[3234760.115] [Gameplay]: Validating Foreign Key Constraints...
[3234760.142] [Gameplay]: Passed Validation.
[3234763.918] [ColorManager] ERROR: UNIQUE constraint failed: PlayerColors.Type
[3234763.918] [ColorManager]: ../../../DLC/Nubia_Amanitore/Data/Nubia_PlayerColors.xml
[3234763.918] [ColorManager]: ../../../DLC/Australia/Data/Australia_Colors.xml

Top Bottom