Game Features/Functions

Send the latest version to Xyth and me, so we can look into the inquisitions and the bugs

I need help!!!

So I'm playing as Hugary everything is going well and I found Druidism. A few problems; the first issue is that the missionary available is not the Druidic one, it says "Taoist Missionary" but then has the button for the Taoist Inquisitor. Also the Inquisitors do not remove religions or anything. So basically everything is screwed up. Argh!

I need help...

Did you ever find out the issue causing Manhattan Project to loop build and never enable nukes?

I'm ashamed to admit that I've been going over the code every now and then for a long time now and just been completely unable to see what the issue is.

Did you ever find out the issue causing Manhattan Project to loop build and never enable nukes?

I'm ashamed to admit that I've been going over the code every now and then for a long time now and just been completely unable to see what the issue is.

I'm curious about that issue
Will try to look at it too, once I have access to the latest version

Yeah, I think I am going to get a preliminary playtest out very soon. Just want to fix up a few things. preliminary meaning before being done with practically any new stuff. So hopefully by the end of next weekend. I'll give it to you two and veBear, the next playtest I will give to more people.

Top Bottom