Game hangs at the end of turn

rty

Chieftain
Been playing the game for 430 turns.
For some reason I cannot continue to next turn without killing the game and then restarting.
So have been doing that now maybe 50+ turns but thought maybe it is also time to submit bug report.

I have added the logs.rar which contains lua, Modding and database logs.

Attachments

• logs.rar
    14.3 KB · Views: 48
Thanks for the logs, I'm surprised the mod didn't broke sooner than turn 430, current version is not really meant to be played after the medieval era. As I'm going to rework the start of the game, and expand from that slowly, I'm afraid I won't be able to have a longer look at what could be the real issue here.

How's the game at this point ?

Game is pretty good, it is really slow and takes 2-3 minutes to end each turn (small map, 6 nations).
I think gold system needs some tweaking as there doesn't seem to be a penalties for running massive debt (I have many times 50 times per turn gold income in debt without any issues i.e with 100 gold per turn I have maybe 5000 in debt). I also suspect computer opponents are running even more massive debts as they have significantly larger armies than me.
I have found an exploit to make extra money by pillaging your own sea resources with boats and then fixing them over and over again.

Also just noticed that game "hard" hangs after discovering Advanced Flight and doesn't seem to recover/load after that.

Hope you have time to fix the game for later eras, this mod is really the only way I can keep playing Civ 6 as too boring without it (even with their latest gimmick releases).

Started a new game and same thing has now started around turn 287.
Added logs just in case.

Attachments

• logs_turn290.rar
    10.1 KB · Views: 48
Been playing Preview version.2 and started to get "critical error please report with log" around round 190, so here it is.

Attachments

• Lua.log.txt
    55.1 KB · Views: 44
Top Bottom