Game Option - No tech brokering

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia

This options prohibits parallel trade of technologies, or brokering of technologies between nations and only allows to trade away technologies you discovered yourself for others technologies, but not trade away technologies you got from other nations. This very positive option makes for a more immersed experience, as well as simplifying foreign relations and trades, as well as removing gamey and unwanted game structures.

Options are:
1. No tech brokering
2. Tech brokering

There is no poll-brokering either... There is only two options here, 1 and 0, life and death, like in the binary system.

Well, if people are happy with the people making a decision, either way, its ok by me, no one should be required to decide. Yet, there are only two real outcomes, go or no go.

Abstain is a "I don't care" option that is sometimes needed for census reasons.

For census yes, but we have no official population yet, and even less a Judiciary. So until we get a new forum, we may only poll what we need.

Uh-oh we need a tie breaker either way atm :D

Please change my vote from No Tech Brokering to Tech Brokering.

-- Ravensfire

Moderator Action: Changed -- Dave

I am open either way for tech brokering or not, I just wanted for a change. Yet, I was divided on this, and either way, we are well off. With tech-brokering, I hope we get the Terran Map, as it makes the game feel more historical.

Top Bottom