Game Option Question

Cube4

Warlord
I searched the forum, but I didn't find anything.

Cities convert peacefully after conqest what is this, does anyone use it I always turn it on cuz if it's what I think it is I want it on. but I don't know what I does.

You remember in Civ3, when you conquered a city if it had significant amounts of the host country's culture around it, it would flip back to them sometimes? Enabling this option enables the possibility that a city you conquered from a civ is eligible to culture flip back to them, whereas by default it can't, although it can flip to a different civ.

This option enables a city that is lost and retaken to not have the indeterminate turns of anarchy. In other words if you lose a border city to the German horde and take it back a turn later you won't have to deal with the pesky anarchy period. After time however this chance will go away if the German culture grows in the city before you can retake it.

I assume all this though, but it's something I've seen in game though so I know that it is likely a function that this option serves.

Top Bottom