Game report: A Different World

Kylearan

compound eye
Hi,

maybe some of you know me from the Realms Beyond Epics tournament, where I have played and reported about 43 of the 50 Epics, or from the RBCiv succession games I've participated in. I've completed my very first Civ 4 game now, a standard continents game on Noble, and wrote a report called "A Different World" about it on my website. I thought it might be interesting to read about all the :smoke: an old Civ 3 player makes when trying to learn the new game, and I'm sure I've made more weedy moves during that game than I'm currently aware of... :lol:

I hope you like it! Feel free to post any comments, questions, or criticism you have. :)

-Kylearan

Really enjoyed it. The AI is somewhat smarter though than what you seem to have experienced. I've read other posts of extreme shenanigans by an invading AI. My thought mirror yours though on the ease of a win at noble. As soon as we get used to the interface it should be a cruise at noble. We'll see about the higher levels with AI aggression on. Early whuppin's I would speculate.

Top Bottom