Game Session Instruction Thread (GSIT) Friday, June 19th 1830hrs (EDT)

TheOverseer714

Overseer
Keep the Pressure on the English

Take/Raze Nottingham and Oxford (leave London, for now)

Other then that, use your judgment, try to get defensive units in the undefended cities near the front though (as the units become available).

Change the Knight (current) to the Smith's Trading Company

If Meave is to build Smith's Trading Company (as indicated in the Domestic Recommendation thread), then just build Knights in Rhiannon

Domestic Recommendations
Once we make peace with the Foromach, give them Ediucation, which will obsolete their only Wonder, The Temple of Artemis. That means we have to build less culture in our recently annexed neighborhoods.

We need more land to expand. Need to find a 'volunteer' who will let us have some more land.

I'm thinking the Byzantines might need pared back... :trouble: I want to get some Saltpeter so I can build some Cavalry whatever else we do, the only nearby sources are the Byzantine and the Ottomans. If we want our own, it'll take war. By the way, do I take London, then make peace, or leave the Orange apes their favorite playground?

I would take everything but that Fomorach city in the Tundra. Take their cities and keep them. No peace till they only have that one cold city up North.

I'm stuck in West Texas and my reception/connection is REAL bad. Not sure about the T/C.

Ready? Let's play.

Sorry, had a blue sky(more like grey) break.

Oh crap, I hope someone logged the turn-chat, I just lost it. Damn!

Pictures and the save:

Next turnchat will be Sunday, June 21, Time TBA(probably 7:00PM or 1900 EDT)

Pictures:
Spoiler :

London is ours!

Our core:

Fomorach on the ropes:

Not worried...yet!

The save:

Good work, Mr. President. Looks like we captured the main cities. My connection will not let me finish downloading the last two pics or the save, I will return.

Top Bottom