German ethnic group in Phoenatica

Grandmaster

Deity
Dieses ist ein Pfosten für alle Deutschen und Leute der germanischen Sprachgruppe. Als Bürger von Phoenatica, müssen wir auf unserer ethnischen Identität auch tragen. Zusammen sind die deutschen Volk eine starke Kraft in der Regierung und bleiben eine bemerkenswerte Minorität. Deutschland hagel!

For those of you who can't speak German, this is a post for all Germans and people of Germanic descent (including anybody from within the Germanic language group.) We have to carry on our ethnic heritage and identity inside Phoenatica. Together, we can be a strong force in the government.

I understood most of it. :D
I'll join! I'm part German! (Bavarian - I know.. I know...)

Welcome! I myself am only half German, but all of our compatriots are welcome here. If you see any of our fellow Germans, tell them they are welcome to join. I hope to have the entire Deutsche Volk united.

Deutscheland hagel.

I am not German at all, but I live in Berlin! Ich hoffe Sie werden auch deutschsprachige Ausländer als Teil der "Germanischen Sprachgruppe" ansehen!

Aber klar doch.
Well, but we should keep german language to minimum. I would like to limit it to 1 sentence per post, max 50% of a post ;-).
Well, i also join.

I am not German, but I live in Berlin. After 8 years, I can't help but feel somewhat German...
Ich hoffe Sie werden auch uns deutschsprachige Ausländer als Teil der "germanischen Sprachgruppe" ansehen! Es leben die WM-Vize! :)

Oops, I'm so sorry for double-posting! My browser messed everything up once again... Where is the old "delete" function?

Of course, Disorganizer. But it's so good to see some Kameraden out there! I'm sure you live next door to me! ;)

OK, I guess I'm not the only one to have a lousy browser!

I may be living in Germany for many years, but, being a French Gastarbeiter, it is the first time I hear (or rather read) "Deutschland hagel"! I know what Hagel means, but not in that context. Is it something like "Deutschland ist der Hammer!"?

And you are right. The number of visitors is exponentially proportionnal to the number of posts. When you see crowd gathering in the streets, what is your reaction? Of course! You join 'em to see what is happening!

I too, am half German. I also lived on the German/ French border for awhile, where I drove my first VW bug. But alas, the total Deutsch I speak, you could fit in a thimble. I will join.

Well, you know the expression "dies oder das ist ja der Hammer", I have heard it dozens of times in Berlin. But I won't teach a German how to speak German! :)
What did you mean?

I meant it by way of "look at Germany" or to be more frank "Germany kicks ass!", but slightly more formal. My English is better than my Deutsche anyway.

Originally posted by Grandmaster
Bob- BTW, sorry if I offended anyone with that little phrase.

Keine Ursache! At least not me :) We are no NPD members, and it wasn't meant to be offensive.

Top Bottom