GLANCE Screen

I like 35 because as you have shown, you can fit more civs on a single screen. Also FWIW I like the smilies and values in brackets.

Ok, final version lodged in the SVN. Examples below ...

It looks very good, both versions. Thanks for your work.

Uhm,...:blush:

In my opinion, the dark red numbers are a bit hard to read. It could be my eyes as the distinction between various colours is not the same for everyone.

the dark red is not coming thru nicely in the screenshots. It is readable in the game.

It is ok now :goodjob:
The only thing that could be better is the vertical alignment, with few civs it's evident that the smiles and numbers are not centered vertically, but near the top of the row. But if you have not centered them, I fear that it's because it can't be done, correct?

I've done what I can for horizontal alignment. There are a few tricks left re vertical alignment ... I just have to figure out the height of the text and work from there. Once more into the breach ...

The latest BUG Glance screen has a fist indicating WAR between two people. This information is also available by looking at the RELATIONS tab. As such, I am going to remove the WAR indicator are replace it with a 'worst enemy' indicator that ... errr ... uses the FIST. If anyone can suggest another icon in the font file, or has the ability to add a dagger to the font file - I'll use that.

Top Bottom