Got trophy but scenario won't unlock

Alex2-0

Chieftain
I just finished the cult and got the trophy for doing so, but mulcarn reborn is still locked. I checked the trophy file and it states the following:

sS'TROPHY_WB_THE_CULT'
p15
I2

which should be the earned trophy. I also checked the scenario screen and the cult shows the thropy symbol. I was playing as the Doviello and used the warmachine to get through the dungeon and also razed the last enemy city. Do i have to play through all the other scenarios before, i asmue no, but i still haven't beaten the black tower and gift of kylorin. Oh and i use the latest patch. Is their any other way to load the mulcarn reborn scenario? I uploaded the save one turn before finishing the scenario.

Attachments

• Mahala n. Chr.-0341.CivBeyondSwordSave
    198.6 KB · Views: 113
\which should be the earned trophy. I also checked the scenario screen and the cult shows the thropy symbol. I was playing as the Doviello and used the warmachine to get through the dungeon and also razed the last enemy city. Do i have to play through all the other scenarios before, i asmue no, but i still haven't beaten the black tower and gift of kylorin. Oh and i use the latest patch. Is their any other way to load the mulcarn reborn scenario? I uploaded the save one turn before finishing the scenario.

That's your problem.

Top Bottom