Gotm17-Carthage Pregame Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been forced to close this thread because of the number of players who refuse to read the discussion rules and attempt to follow the designed intent of this thread.

Under no circumstances may any player access and participate in the pregame discussion thread after they have loaded the game to begin play. No exceptions. No possible valid reasons.

If you have any technical questions about the game after you bgin playe yo umay email me at gotm@civfanatics.net or PM me directly through the message boards.

Here is a partial list of the individuals who clearly violated the rules for this pregame discussion and caused it to be closed:
(this list is included because each of these individuals posted one or more messages that had to be deleted and or editted in order to comply with the rules of the spoiler thread)

I have had to delete messages from the following players that violate both the spirit and intent of these rules:

chk
Phantom_lord
cgannon64 (5 different posts - one more and you will get a 3 day self protection ban if for no other reason than to give you time to read the instructions before posting and to temporarily give me time to deal with other issues. -cracker)
horsematrix
stuck_as_mac - using the thread after game begun
burning leaf - misconduct and political trolling
RedTopJay - using the thread after game begun
Dimy - using the thread after game begun
el_kalkylus - using the thread after game begun
The Hammer - using the thread after game begun

Again I emphasis that if you have any problems with the game please email me directly at gotm@civfanatics.net for immediate service.

Nothing you can do and no needs that you personally have can possibly justify the risk of disrupting the game for other players who may not have similar problems.

Hi I am now trying GOTM for the first time.

I play the GOTM#17 and it is very slow.
It takes about 30 seconds between turns (and my mouse is "moving in steps") - right from the beginning of the game. I've played about 5 turns.

Is it supposed to be this slow - if so will it be smoother or worse as time progresses?

I always play tiny world myself. Can't understand how you can live with this.

PIII-733, 384 RAM - all other applications (inc. antivirus) is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom