Great Generals and Tribute

randomnub

King
https://github.com/LoneGazebo/Community-Patch-DLL/issues/6788

Using a Great General triggers the Tribute bonus production/gold yields. It looks like that is intended.

The production is awarded to the Capital, no matter where you expend the GG (if anything, it should give yields to the city whose borders are expanded). Let forget any strategical use of the GG and simply expend it where it gives you 6 new tiles: the one it's used upon, and 5 of the 6 adjacent ones, neutral or enemy controlled it doesn't matter.

With full authority that's 480 :c5production:/:c5gold: in Medieval (6x80), the hammers alone are equivalent of a GE in a size 19 capital with 0 manufactories, size 15 with 1. That's already better than what I get in most Tradition games out of my early GEs. 720 :c5production:/:c5gold: in Renaissance, 960 in Industrial and then usually in Modern (assuming no Casimir, Way of the Pilgrim or some other culture powergame) we could unlock Lebransaum.

A Lebransaum-powered GG expended right at the border of your territory nets you 18 new tiles, that's 3600 :c5production:/:c5gold: in Modern :crazyeye:

I think it's broken. :shifty:

lol yeah I guess it makes a lot of sense, never even considered it!

I did a Progress / Statecraft / Industry / Autocracy play where I snagged orders and Brandenburg Gate that led to being able to build level 4 upgrades instantly. That + citadels let me conquer easily.

Top Bottom