GWARM and FRACTRADE

Admiral Armada

The Admiral of Armadas
What effects do these compiler options have? Im not experienced enough to tell what they do from the code alone, and i cant find a description of them.
And to top it off, i cant figure out how to compile with them either.

What effects do these compiler options have? Im not experienced enough to tell what they do from the code alone, and i cant find a description of them.
And to top it off, i cant figure out how to compile with them either.

GWARM turns on another type of global warming where terrain changes step by step (grass->plains->desert etc.) instead of the original. I haven't looked that much into the other.
To compile them you need to add the flags into your makefile (ofcourse you have to merge the code first ;)) like I have done (your own makefile may look completely different):
Code:
MODFLAGS = /DLOG_AI /D_MOD_FRACTRADE /D_MOD_SENTRY /D_MOD_GOVWORKERS

GLOBAL_CFLAGS=/GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" $(MODFLAGS)
Debug_CFLAGS=/MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"$(Debug_PCH)" $(GLOBAL_CFLAGS)
Release_CFLAGS=/MD /O2 /Oy /Oi /G7 /DNDEBUG /DFINAL_RELEASE /Fp"$(Release_PCH)" $(GLOBAL_CFLAGS)
I hope that clears something.

Exactly what i needed. Working fine now.
And is there a reason that the options need the D in front of them?

The options are described in the Modding.txt file included with BULL. The /D tells Visual C++ to "define" the value following it, thus /D_MOD_GWARM does this

Code:
#define _MOD_GWARM

so that code can be conditionally included or left out based on the definition.

Code:
#ifdef _MOD_GWARM
#endif

Top Bottom