Hated Civs That Always Ends Up In Your Games

Used to be Teddy and Curtin, always declaring surprise wars on me. Teddy pinches it though for having the audacity to whinge about my warmongering. Dude! You started it and I'm keeping a couple of your cities as compensation for setting back my progress while I switched to producing armies to defend myself against you. If you don't like it, don't start it!

Recently, the games seem fairly well mixed up in terms of who is present (I guess between the XPs and NFP, there are now enough Civs that it's unlikely that any given Civ will actually be present, so it's much more random). Still, Kupe is bit of a pest, and seems to be there more often than one would expect...

Tamar shes arrogant and condescending, Alexander is passionately irritating

Tamar shes arrogant and condescending, Alexander is passionately irritating
Tamar and Alexander happen to be my two nearest neighbors in my current game. Been to war with them both multiple times so far.

Overall to me, I have been lucky getting a diverse selection of AI when choosing all random now. When the game first came out it was tiring seeing the same civs over and over. At this point (owning all extra content) I haven't had many repetitive opponents thankfully.

None and each, sadly. Overall, there is just too little difference between. The agendas mainly only affect the relation towards the player (and probably other AIs), which is largely irrelevant, as it is easier to have good than bad relations with the AI anyway (and even if not, the military threat is fairy limited). What is missing is the agendas affecting the behaviour of the AIs a lot more, just a few examples:

- dealing with environment - I don't have the feeling that personalities like Kupe behave different, when it comes to how much pollution they cause.
- I'm pretty sure that I have even seen Flatearthlers littering the landscape with Spaceports like any AI loves to do
- Cyrus loves to do surprise wars...like each other leader, as this seems to be the only "causus belli" the AI can use at all

Jayavarman. I've actually kept track on a spreadsheet of every game since I purchased it on the PS4 back in December. I'm on my 21st game right now, and this is the 15th time he's appeared. He doesn't cause me any problems in the actual game (just likes to fuss about my lack of faith), but I'm very sick of seeing his naked belly and listening to his music. Over. And over. And over. There's actually 5 civs I've never even seen, and 2 more that I've only seen once. My games seem to have a very heavy bias towards the vanilla civs.

Poland!!! She's always so whiny about me not having a religion....leave me alone!!! And that smug look on her face....attack!

I play with a lot of modes, but somehow lately Myeongseong is appearing in every game. She always hates me because I lag on science...

Top Bottom