Help get XFIRE to add Call to Power

Jacen_Fel

Chieftain
Reply to this thread in support (listed below), if xfire adds Call to Power it will give us another way to see when other players are online from which we can communicate and find games. You must register for xfire (free, and very useful chat/track what your friends are playing type program) to post in the forum but it is well worth it and not to mention free so go vote in support of Call to Power. If added then you can see when other people are playing Call to Power that are on xfire and it would also probably bring in some new people to try Call to Power.

http://www.xfire.com/forums/182627/topic/1247148/

My xfire is bwmapgod btw, I just created an account on it yesterday.

I hope it would get supported finally some day. I've been bumping that thread for way too many years alone :rolleyes:

So sad I can't play it anymore on my mac :(
But I'll vote just so it can be supported ;)

I've read the "What is Xfire" on their FAQ, but I'm still not sure what Xfire is.

Xfire FAQ said:
Xfire is a free application that combines multiple gaming tools into one powerful tool to alleviate the need to run multiple different gaming related programs. For instance, Xfire allows you to chat with your friends, see what games they are playing, what servers they are playing on and join them instantly with one click. Xfire also allows you to show off your gaming skills by capturing screenshots and videos and uploading them to your Profile page on the Xfire website.
I'm not sure if I understand this, but it sounds like a messenger system that somehow connects with the games you are playing? Is this a good thing or useless crap? I mean, who does not already have another instant messenger installed? I can do all that with MSN or Yahoo. It takes more than just one click but I can do it.

I use it and I like it, it also takes up less RAM than leaving Windows Live messenger on and works very well with almost any game it supports. I use it to take screenshots as it offers free hosting for them on your profile without size reduction (like photobucket). It also keeps track of the hours and servers you play on in games (although the 'recently played servers' can be random or take time to update).

Its a really neat tool to have with expanding features, feel free to add me
princescamp
Just make sure you tell me who you are and that you're from CFC. Although I don't play CtP anymore.

I also find it far less intrusive than having a messaging system on all the time--I personally don't keep anything else on besides skype anymore for messaging. The game time played tracking stuff is also kind of a neat log to have as well.

Also if we get it added on then it will be much easier to find other people who might want to play CTP that we likely would have never otherwise contacted. Anyway just give the thread a bump and maybe a few lines about why CtP should be added.

Top Bottom