1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Help me mod my CiV with some suggestions.

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by persisT, Sep 24, 2014.

1. persisT

persisT Chieftain

Hello dear CiV users and fans. I have played CiV 5 for 550 hours + and i haven't used a single mod (mostly due to many multiplayer hours and achievement hunting) and as you can imagine it's getting pretty linear and boring after so many hours (especially at immortal-deity).

Thats why i want to try out some mods out there. What i am aiming is for many balance changes (civs,religion etc.) and/or even new additions of stuff (like buildings etc.) AND of course some new civs that modders have been creating. So what's the best solution for that ? Some new civs with a big modpack like super power or community patch project, or (the civs) with many minor mods like machiavelli's ones (and many others) ? What would be more "bugfree" and compatible with the new civs ?

Thanks for any help and suggestion, as you can imagine i have no knowledge around mods and what should i choose.