Help me name my project

ChaosConstrained

Chieftain
Imagine for a moment that I am making your ideal Civ-like game (I am not, but I may be making my ideal Civ-like game) as a hobby project. There is a ridiculously slim but non-zero chance that I will see this to fruition and have something I could distribute. In that case, it'd need to have a name that won't get me a cease and desist letter (or worse).

What do I call it? It seems like all the great names are taken already. With all the mobile Clans-like games out there taking nearly every variation I thought of, I'm stumped.

A few ground rules I had for the name (which admittedly may have made it harder):

1 English or Latin.
2 Serious non-joking name. I am looking for something that capture the grandeur of the history of mankind on Earth.
3 Shorter is better than longer
4 This is not a war game (although there is war in it)
5 Should not refer to a specific time, place, or event. I am thinking more general.
6 Should not rile lawyers up :) Empire of the Ages or Nations on the Rise probably would.

See my dilemma? I'd like it to have an inspiring name. Odds are this won't ever see the light of day, but, heh, you never know.

Top Bottom