1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Help needed building all artifact wonders!

Discussion in 'CivBE - Strategy & Tips' started by Genghis_Sean, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Genghis_Sean

Genghis_Sean 8th grade English teacher

It's the only achievement I've not been able to score, and frankly, I don't think I'm getting any closer. I've had no luck finding the progenitor artifacts I need for the Quantum Politics and Relatavistic Data Bank wonders. I've researched the drops I need. If I'm correct, I need:

Superposition Containment Device
    Decoherence Chamber
    Superposition
    Fundamental Object
    Temporal Injector
    String Weaver
    Fixed Position Locator
    Bright Matter

Any good strategies anyone can recommend? I tried a standard island map with all custom settings changed so that I only had 1 opponent. That enabled me to beat him to grabbing them, but after grabbing 4-5 progenitor artifacts, none of them are the one I'll need. Do I need to remake a Huge map?

Also, what do the progenitor spots look like? There are ruins, I think. What else? I thought the crashed spaceships were progenitors, but I think they're actually colony landers or something. Send tips, please.

2. CaptMikeP

CaptMikeP Purity's Finest Warrior

I'm not too sure you can build all of them. The best strategy in your case seems to be searching and praying for the best.