Help Needed for Older Games!!

Simon Darkshade

Mysterious City of Gold
This is addressed to anyone who has or had Su-25 Stormuvik by SSI ( about1990 ) and Centurion:Guardian of Rome.
I downloaded these games for free of an abandonware type site, but am having trouble with the controls. Specifically, i have no idea how to work chariot races or naval battles in "Centurion", and any idea at all about the flight simulator.
Any assistance would be greatley appreciated, as would anyone out there who has any old stlye strategy, war or roleplaying games that they might want to make a "backup copy" of. (Nudge nudge, know what I mean )
Muchos gracias

------------------
Whether you like it or not, history is on our side. We will bury you.
- N.S.Khrushchev

Well as far as I remember about Centurion:

Chariot: You use the four arrows to drive it. The up arrow to gain speed(use it only to gain speed after a turn) the down arrow to slow down and of cause the left and right arrow to position yourself on the track.
The important thing to remember is the red notch when you are in a turn. ALWAYS stay below it, and a hint is to stay in the inner track.

Ships: Well it's more or less the same, the arrows to steer and speed control and Spacebar to shoot with the balista. Again a hint is to use big ships as your flagship and remember that if you have an army on the fleet you double the number of men on each ship - and it's easier to board and fight then try to outshoot the enemy.

I hope that you could use it.

------------------
Veni Vidi Vici.

Coolbook:
Håkan Eriksson, Stormerne, vladmir_illych_lenin, Cunobelin Of Hippo, vanillacube.

Top Bottom