Help plz... something about civs in the game

lfx

Chieftain
Hi everybody, I have a little question:

How can I change mod in the game and make civilization wich is not playable to playable? (lets say, in the Greek World mod i want to make Judah Empire playable). Is it possible?

another thing:

is there any way to "move" civilizations from specific mod to the regular game? (lets say, again, I want the Judah Empire from the Greek World mod to be exist and playable in the regular game).

thanks (and forgive me for my terrible English....)

wrong forum, should be main C&C
The cure: open the civilizationinfos.xml file, search for the <playable> tag and change the value to 1 instead of 0 (of course for the right civilization), this will make it playable. if you want it in your normal civ game, copy all the data that is INSIDE of this xml file, about the civ and do the same for the leaderheadinfos.xml, artdefinesleaderhead.xml and artdefinescivilization.xml. then put the art files (leaderhead and flag) in the correct directory. finally, copy the file in the assets/xml/text about the civ to the correct directory into your new mod file (where all of this has to be put, in the correct folders)

Sorry about the mistake in the forums, as you can see, Im new here.
About what you said, I did it and it looks like this now:
<bPlayable>1</bPlayable>
<bAIPlayable>1</bAIPlayable>
but yet, I cant't play with this civilization (when I start new game this civ dosen't exist in the civ choice menu).

Top Bottom