Help with difficulty levels.

Tefached

Chieftain
So Ive been playing Civ rev for a while now, and now I'm able to beat king difficulty without much effort.

Should i be able to try deity difficulty, or is the difficulty curve steep enough that i should try emperor first.

I just want to get my hands on those achievements for beating deity ASAP :lol:

Also, what victory is usually easiest to achieve on higher levels?

Much appreciated :)

The victory depends on your playing style and a bit on the civ you are using

I prefer economic victories (pretty easy) and domination :D

For cultural wins on singleplayer there is one thing you should know : SPIES STEAL GREAT PERSONS, SO MAKE THEM AND STEAL!!!!!!

for tech wins, just make loooooooooots of cities and go for the islands ; your name doenst need to be Tokugawa or have galeons to take islands!

But back to the point ; Domination on single player is ridiculously easy to achieve : just siege away :p

The ai smells when they have to defend, and should they attack you, just laugh away at their puny random legion attacks :p
-send knights/catapults/....and naval support
--think theirs harder defense?
-->spies!

I think emperor isn't needed for you since you mastered king, but you can always try if you want.

My opinion ; go for deity, read some of these great strategies (http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=303) and kick some hineys!

Thanks for the information.

Today i tried deity and beat it! :D

It was tough, but i managed to get a economic victory using the Chinese.
I just barely squeezed in a victory before the Germans reached alpha centauri. Now hopefully i can try and beat deity with a civ that isn't so over powered. :lol:

If you are going for the deity achievements, play the "Beta Centauri" scenario on deity. You can get economic, conquest and cultural victories really easily.

Top Bottom