1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with Greek UP

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall Modmods' started by TDK, May 25, 2009.

1. TDK

TDK Emperor

Thanks for all the help last time around.

I'm now turning to the UHV's, I have an idea to make one of the goals "export x number of y resource to civ 1 or 2 or 3...".

Do you guys have any ideas on how to approach this?

Thanks,
    TDK

2. TDK

TDK Emperor

I tried to code the new UHV's in the Victory.py file, but there's something I'm not getting right.
    The situation is that I activated the Greeks(teamID=4) disguised as the Byzantines in a 600AD start.
    But it seems the UHV display is grayed out from the get go, and in the victory screen all the conditions just display "NO", even the circumnav one that should still be possible to do. So I'm wondering if the UHV counter is somehow "locked" to "NO" in another file or something?

Any help would be appreciated? You can download the game here.

Thanks,
    TDK

3. TDK

TDK Emperor

It seems "late start" civs' UHV are automatically grayed out due to RiseandFall.py(which also goes a long way to explain why my "late start" Byzantines kept starting with 100 gold when it said 0 in the .worldbuilderfile)

I completed the first 2 uhv's but now I'm having a problem with the last one.

Edit: Fixed the problem with help from Rhye, thanks!