1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi all :D

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game V: RPG' started by Sir John, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

I dont know If anyone here remembers me.. But i was quite active on this site a while back.. I was most active In the 2-3 Dg games.. Im happy to see that the games has gone on to number five.. Also Im glad that the rpg is running..

It would be nice if someone could give me a short update or something on the status of the rpg and the dg.. Im really not in the mood for some big time thread searching ;)

Also It would be nice to see if the people I remeber from the past still is active.. like Civinator and bootstoots ^^

Hello to all the new people as well :p

2. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

The rpg is... well... not active.

Dunno about the dg, but that's not really an important part, anyway. Just some stupid legal debates. :sleep:

3. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

hehe, ok.. Too bad to se the rpg is dead again.. It kind of died in dg3.. Im not entirley sure why tough.. I tought it was hillarious.. so much backstabbing and deceving.. ^^

4. blackheart

blackheart unenlightened

Start up the BSing :)

5. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

Hehe. :)

Nice to see you wandering around these parts again, Sir John. Welcome back!