Hi! How Are Ya? Hi! How Are Ya?

Hello. I played a lot of Civ3 and got up to Demigod. I am playing on Warlords right now and will hopefully get BTS soon. I should be able to be fairly active on the board. I play prince right now and am making progress on moving up.
Ah, someone who has the game!

:goodjob:

The nice thing about this kind of game is that it will soon increase your post count, and you won't even realize it. So will SGs, too.

Succession Games.

This was helpful in Civ III: What is a Succession Game by Pggar and my much later follow up [URL='http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=261899"]How to Play a Succession Game[/URL].

Hi all,
I have been playing civ since the late days of civ3...

The last 2 years I started to play multioplayer and that is all I play these days...

I play online at civ players league and pitboss games.

So I am used to both brutal games and building teching games.

What level do you normally play on out of interest? And how many posts do you need for a custom title :D

I know, this thread is old... I'm trying to get enough posts for a custom title without being ridiculous or clogging the more important threads... guilty.:mischief: I have BTS, BTW. Playing civ since 1994 (Civ I on Mac).:D
Old, but not ignored. :D

I found that joining a Succession Game greatly increased my post counts without a lot of effort. Since most SGs have a lot of discussion, your post counts increase without you being aware of it.

30 posts AND 30 days isn't that hard to achieve. Though I understand about not wanting spam posts just to get to 30.

Forum Rule on Postcount titles & avatars. is >>HERE<<.

Oh, you're back CommandoBob! Got your son all married off? Time to get the [c3c] MTDG rolling again? :nudge:

Oh, you're back CommandoBob! Got your son all married off? Time to get the [c3c] MTDG rolling again? :nudge:
The turn shall be played today!

Though I thought that someone would play the turn while I was gone. I didn't mean to slow down the game for a full week. :eek: :sad:

What level do you normally play on out of interest? And how many posts do you need for a custom title :D

If this Q was for me then I usually play emperor. The forum rules say 30 posts with over 30 days membership = custom title if you want it, so I think you're good to go Kaleb...:goodjob:

Been playing since Civ I and these days mostly just play the Civ IV GOTMs.

For a while I played a lot of Civ III and IV multiplayer games but have not had much time recently. However, I still do play the occasion game, and if anyone else on the team wants to play a game that could be fun.

I have vanilla Civ IV and do not have warlords.

Top Bottom