Hideyoshi's Quest for the Flower

eyrei

Deity
Retired Moderator
Hideyoshi, after having battled a gremlin at the Omotesando, and shortly thereafter meeting a most beautiful woman whose name he has already forgotten, has set out on a journey for a gift to win her love. This is a flower he has seen in his dreams for years, and he knows somehow that it grows somewhere in the mountains to the north.

"I must prepare well for this journey.", Hideyoshi says quietly to himself, in a conspiratorial tone. There will be many dangers, and the gremlins will almost certainly attempt to stop me. He then makes his way to the hiding spot where he hides his stash of spirits, the recipe for which was given him by the barbarians to the south. From them he derives his strength, and they will be essential to the success of his quest.

Taking a drink, he wanders off to the north, intending to guy further into the mountains than ever before. Knowing that he may never return, he waves goodbye to the town. Turning quickly, he ignores the gremlin spy hiding in the bushes, and begins walking at a brisk pace. The gremlins had been hounding him ever since he made his first batch of the spirits, and he had concluded that they want the recipe for themselves.

"They must realize it is magical!", he says to the squirrel riding on his shoulder, "And one day I will capture one of the little pests and confirm my suspicionis."

The squirrel whispers into his ear, "You must be careful, for if they get the recipe, they may find the Flower before you do, and that would be disastrous."

BH wants revenge against the drunk man, he sets out to find him in the mountain, he thinks" How far could a drunk man get b4 passing out?". He grabs some supplies and heads out along the trail, there is a nearby meadow which Black_Hole searched, and he could tell the man had been here, for there were wavy lines and when most people walk through it they go straight.

At night bh makes camp to rest for tomorrow hiking in the mountains.

Top Bottom