Hive!!!!!!

Woe to me! For I have tated the fruit of evil!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol
Chairmen "kundor" HA!
Meet your doom I now stlye myself Sister Spy of the DRA(drone rights assoc.) under Brother Lal. Lal supports us in every way and as you surly know he IS the Planetry Governer.

I have been in touch with Morgan latley and he tells me not to pleased with your recent probe activity near his territory. And I'm sure he'd love to provied credits to support our cause if your were to doing anything. Just a freindly warning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To anyone interested due to a recent volcano eruption some of our senior leaders have gone to aid the victums, so the DRA is looking for prominate drones interested in assiting to protect the rights of fellow drone no matter WHAT faction they belong to.

Oh ant btw we just acheived plant buster capibility so dont try anything :)

Edit: It seems as if some sunspot activity cause a few minnor grammatical errors in my transmission;)

Chairman Kundor, you much beware. Brother Sukenis of the Believers is a member of the AHC and while I do not allways support Brother Lal, I have found Sister Spy to be a most pious and devout person. If God wishes for her to war with the H.I.V.E. then my armies shall join her in crushing your atheist state and replacing it with one who allows fellowhipping with my humble followers.

We must decent (by killing the H.I.V.E.)

Beware those who seek H.I.V.E. forthmost, for your god is waiting for you. And he is just beyond the last believer with a plasma shard.

(*squeals with delight*) Ohh Mr Sukenis we appreicate your support and now name you minister of foreign afairs. Since I dont wish to waste my pericous time you will be our liasion to all other factions and groups on planet. Ih you have any problems, complaints or request please feel free to PM me. Thank you:)

On and mr alien, I'm sure you were momentirly blinded by kundork's "amazing":rolleyes: ability to change quote. And am sure that you have come around by now:D

I am pleased to announce the formation of the Youth Assimilation and Naturalization Group, the Y.A.N.G., to ensure that the children of humanity learn the true way for a utopian society. 3 Youths have already been inducted into the ways of the H.I.V.E. (Okay, they're freshmen at my high school.) We will grow and we will bring all humanity to our blissful, productive, and invincible way of life! Soon the destructive dream of personal achievement will be forgotten forever and everyone will work for the greater good of the group and all humanity!

Don't repeat the mistakes of Earth, where the grasping, capitalistic society led to such great destruction. Forget selfishness; learn the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment.

Morgan would repeat the selfish mistakes which destroyed Earth. Santiago has an individualist society based on combat and destruction which completely forgets the greater good. Godwinson would reestablish the opiate of the masses which commands a greater faith in followers than the health of the race, leading to holy wars. Skye would kill all humans rather than hurt her precious planet. Zakharov would bring back the evil powers which corrupted Earth. Lal wants to compromise, when compromises only sully and corrupt and weaken the race.

Only the Hive leads to survival! The Hive is final utopia, through which humanity's final fulfillment will arrive! Join the H.I.V.E. and crush the resistance to this perfection!

I ask you, the free drones of this site, would YOU want to live as a citezin of the hive? To be subjected into submission by fear and oppression. To have to work as a Slave? How I ask you how can you let this contuine. People must live under the ground and in fear. Some would mariam brainwhases their young. However at leat theyt are not taught to worship this in humane monster that callls himself yang. To be told what to do every moment of your life what to do how to do it and when to do it. Is this the life you want and desire? To have no choice in anything and everything that concerns YOU? For your exsitence to be little more than a number such as a prisoner. For yang to act as if you were nothing more than a simple bee in exsitence for nothing else than to worship and attend to him? At leat the belivers teach of a loving God who knows them by name(not number in know at all). And a God who loves and cares for them. I tell you this is the horrid truth of life for a hive citezen. Why then do you just sit there? Starring at this message. ACT NOW! Join us the DRA and help to stand tall aginst this inhumane operation know as the h.i.v.e. For together we can overcome all evil. Thank you.

hey everyone this is my first post on civfanatics which is a great forum, kundor told me about it and now ill be here all the time cuz im a great civ and ac fan. ANYWAY im the first member to join his y.a.n.g. because i have to say the HIVE IS GREAT i learned to play ac from kundor at a lan party and he showed me how much superior it is. THE HIVE WILL CONQUER ALL. my first game i played as hive was mp but there was ai around and i started near the univ, i *****-slapped that stupid provost back to russia, i got to introgate him and he screammed like a baby hahahaha
i lost the game tho cuz it was the first time i palyed, id played civ2 and stuff but never ac. some jerk playin the stupid spartans killed me but now ive been playin it at hom (i got a copy at the party ;) (hey these smilie things are great)) and ive tried the different faction, all the rest are wimpy or freaked out or say these stupid things, the HIVE IS THE BEST YAH!!!

some jerk playin the stupid spartans killed me

Be careful how you address your chairman, Richard...that was me, you know...

Yes, Richard was the first of my disciples to accept the ways of the H.I.V.E. at an early age and became the charter member of the Y.A.N.G. His enlightened status should be an example to you all! Now I'll just have to teach him some grammer and punctuation, if only to differentiate him from the leadership of our opposition... :rolleyes:

Beware, you who think the march to perfection can be obstructed! Resistance is futile. You will be vituperated.

Sister Spycatcher34, worry not. For God will delivers me (and thus you) out of the hands of any number of misled Y.A.N.G.s out there. I shal just have to call in my X plasma shard drop troops and put an end to this H.I.V.E. once and for all. I fear that Chairman Kundor has brainwashed all his citizens and they must be gasses in order to save all those on planets souls.

also does anyone else feel a nice size MP game coming on?

I was playing a cool game that got wiped out by a fluke hard drive failure. I was playing as the Spartan Federation and was allied with the Morganites and the Gaians and the Peacekeepers, at war with teh Hive and the University. Believers gone bfore war started. I was conqering univ. cities when I lost the drive.

* shakes his head and pockets his datapad *

Blinded I was not, I could never allow myself to be swayed by the honeyed tongues of those with strong factional leanings. As a neutral observer it is my sole duty to watch, and to report my observations to the Datalinks so that other with the proper authority may take part of it.

This shall be taken down in due time, now feel free to continue your verbal dueling.

Top Bottom