HOF IV Update

Since they don't count on any other table, you can re-use map/leader combinations you like, if you want.

I'm always using the same old leaders/maps. RoA finally gives me reason to play new leaders. Which would make LoN, (the most tedious task), more fun.

I totally agree RoA is a breath of fresh air. New challenges, fun games. But for the reason I keep repeating, I can't be involved in that pointless exercise. I already feel guilty about the time wasted on this game.

It's not like I'm making a conscious decision to boycott eQM. It just does not sound like fun, and the addiction I have for Civ and the HOF does not extend to this event. It's just not appealing. I got all expansion QM status, got a diety conquest spot again. My HOF todo list is getting cleared off. I may have to try some of those BTS scenarios or something. That sounds more fun.

I'm always using the same old leaders/maps. RoA finally gives me reason to play new leaders. Which would make LoN, (the most tedious task), more fun.

I totally agree RoA is a breath of fresh air. New challenges, fun games. But for the reason I keep repeating, I can't be involved in that pointless exercise. I already feel guilty about the time wasted on this game.

It's not like I'm making a conscious decision to boycott eQM. It just does not sound like fun, and the addiction I have for Civ and the HOF does not extend to this event. It's just not appealing. I got all expansion QM status, got a diety conquest spot again. My HOF todo list is getting cleared off. I may have to try some of those BTS scenarios or something. That sounds more fun.
:goodjob:
maybe some of us may stand a chance to beat you while you're on "vacation" :lol:

But really, I think you should play for fun, and not from addiction.
I'm currently running an immortal renaissance space colony game. Really fresh and different from an ancient "conquest like" game. Not that I played many of those, but I can see how similar they get.

Top Bottom