Hosting issue

Morphsterxx

Chieftain
For some reason my friend cannot see the game I host and i cant see his, but we can both join into someone else game. Anyone know a fix to this? Ports on router have been opened

Edit: problem fixed can invite through steam apparently, still unable to see his game but found a way around it.

If it's private, the only way to see the game is to get invited (use Shift + tab). Only public games are listed.

yeah that makes sense but the problem was we couldnt even see each other's public games, we have to shift tab invite each other on those too

For some reason my friend cannot see the game I host and i cant see his, but we can both join into someone else game. Anyone know a fix to this? Ports on router have been opened

Edit: problem fixed can invite through steam apparently, still unable to see his game but found a way around it.

You can invite someone via your friends list but if you cannot see the game someone is hosting it means you are on a different steam dl server{they have about 20 or more diff servers btw}.
Go to steam/settings/download region to see/and or change your dl region and to get on the same one as your friend.

Top Bottom