How are we doing?

eyrei

Deity
Retired Moderator
Anyone care to give me an assessment of our strength as related to the other sites? I don't have PTW, so I can't look at the save. Really just curious...

well, GCA just launched an ICBM at us last turn.... :D just kidding, I have no idea, please inform me as well.

Well, i'm not more informed than you but i'd say we are quite weak. This is probably due to the lack of a more agressive settling. This situation has been addressed lately, but our nation still needs much to survive the prolonged threat from GCA. And when they are gone, it will be the threat from Apolyton.

We stand, but for how long I cannot say.

This is the run down:

Firstly, we recently signed a cease fire with GCA. They're retreating, while we are slowly rebuilding.

Second, Apolyton will launch it's own massive attack on turn 121, when forty units will invade GCA territory. As this goes on, talk continues of the possibility of permanent alliance.

Third, we've come into contact with the German Webring Team, and an ambassador is still needed. Please talk to Zarn for details.

Umm... how long excactly was this war against GCA? And how did it start?

wow looks like we are not doing to great :( (have not been on here for a while)

Actually, I think we are starting to get things in order, now. I know we were definately hurting before, but now I think we can start turning things around, especially against GCA. If we try hard enough to overcome the difficulties, we can.

We can! Our situation is much better than what it was ten turns ago...:)

Top Bottom