1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

How are we doing?

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by eyrei, Sep 20, 2003.

1. eyrei

eyrei Chieftain Retired Moderator

Anyone care to give me an assessment of our strength as related to the other sites? I don't have PTW, so I can't look at the save. Really just curious...

2. Bacon King

Bacon King Chieftain

well, GCA just launched an ICBM at us last turn.... :D just kidding, I have no idea, please inform me as well.

3. Fier Canadien

Fier Canadien Citizen

Well, i'm not more informed than you but i'd say we are quite weak. This is probably due to the lack of a more agressive settling. This situation has been addressed lately, but our nation still needs much to survive the prolonged threat from GCA. And when they are gone, it will be the threat from Apolyton.

We stand, but for how long I cannot say.

4. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

This is the run down:

Firstly, we recently signed a cease fire with GCA. They're retreating, while we are slowly rebuilding.

Second, Apolyton will launch it's own massive attack on turn 121, when forty units will invade GCA territory. As this goes on, talk continues of the possibility of permanent alliance.

Third, we've come into contact with the German Webring Team, and an ambassador is still needed. Please talk to Zarn for details.

5. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Umm... how long excactly was this war against GCA? And how did it start?

6. Fier Canadien

Fier Canadien Citizen

It started with the Burning of Yun Feng (the ruins just aside from the outside Iron) by GCA without prealable declaration of hostilities.

7. CenturionV

CenturionV Warrior Forever

wow looks like we are not doing to great :( (have not been on here for a while)

8. Zarn

Zarn Le Républicain Catholique

Actually, I think we are starting to get things in order, now. I know we were definately hurting before, but now I think we can start turning things around, especially against GCA. If we try hard enough to overcome the difficulties, we can.

9. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

We can! Our situation is much better than what it was ten turns ago...:)