1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

How are we going to win?

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by Emp.Napoleon, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Emp.Napoleon

Emp.Napoleon SUPER EMP!

Name says it all. I saw that GWT is causing many problems. I think that we need to merge with Poly, and do a space victory. I think that rules allow that, but I can not find the rules anywhere. But I think this will be best. The second choise it what I have been wanting to do for a long time: Attack Poly and ally with GWT. But that will be hard without GWT. But right now, I do not see us winning any other way but space. What do you all think? (all 4 of you)

2. Hygro

Hygro soundcloud.com/hygro/

Diplomatic victory. Everyone one our side votes for poly, and everyone who votes for poly wins.

3. Ankka

Ankka Chieftain

Diplo would propably be the best... but that depends a lot on what happens to Poly, the Game Halter.

4. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Also, we'll need a way to build the UN. GWT and Apolyton are bigger than us, so they'll be on the ballot otherwise. I don't know if we have the scientific/production power to build the spaceship. Can we really think that GWT won't try an invasion? We'll require military units. They have a lot more than we do. We building military = less money to science which makes a space victory impossible in my books. I guess diplomatic will be the way to go. That is if CGN survives...