how can I double movement?

Ender Wiggin

Chieftain
Is there a way to double the movement of all units without having to go in and shange everything individually? You know, like how it asks you when starting a TCP/IP game. (I don't want to go in and change every unit individually in the toggle):cool:

just start a mp game by yourself.This is good way to practice 2x settings for mp.The deity ai does much better with 2x production.

Do I have to buy the MP version to do that or can it work with the original?

Depends if u have civ2 gold-if not go to the download section here and download the file that changes your regular civ2 game to civ2 gold multiplayer ;) and then start up game and go at it. Believe it or not i prefer to play mp like that---Ai gives me more of a fight :goodjob:

Depends if u have civ2 gold-if not go to the download section here and download the file that changes your regular civ2 game to civ2 gold multiplayer
LOL, i finally managed to get thru the AOL download of Cedric Greene's patch today, after trying for a month. I was trying to convert Civ II MGE to Civ II FW. I wanted both copies, to be compatible with more Succession players. But unfortunately, the patch has not worked so far :(. So its funny some are trying to get TO Civ II MGE, and I'm trying to get AWAY from it (at least, make a 2nd copy).

Top Bottom