1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

How Do I Change Blitz?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by Cube4, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Cube4

Cube4 Warlord

I'm playing a version of sevomod that I have made changes to. I Increased the movement points of all the units, and made the Terra map Bigger. I made it so that some of the Tanks Have 7 Movement Points. I didn't remove the Blitz promotion, so I'm assuming that they will be able to attack 7 times in one turn. I Looked in the XML files, but didn't find a way to change Blitz. What files do I have to modify to change Blitz? I want to make it so that units with Blitz can attack at most 3 times per turn.

2. ohcrapitsnico

ohcrapitsnico Deity

In the promotioninfos xml you can find the defualt version in the units folder of the xml.

3. Impaler[WrG]

Impaler[WrG] Civ4:Col UI programmer

Sorry Blitz is a boolean atribute <bBlitz>0</bBlitz> or <bBlitz>1</bBlitz> you would have to do some semi-complex SDK work to make it an int and create the behavior your describing.