how do I load the boat?

hydroman

Chieftain
How in the worl do I load the boats I make? i clike on the unit I want to load and select load\sleep mode...it justs put the to sleep. I have tried everything please help!!!!:crazyeyes

If the units and your boat are in a city, you can use the sleep/board ship command. You would just put your units to sleep and then move the boat out of the city. It will take any units that are asleep with it (up to its maximum carrying capacity).

If the units are not in a city, you need to have the boat adjacent to the unit. Then just move the unit into the boat, as if it was a square of land.

Once you get the unit on the boat and a turn has passed you can move into a city and they will all wake up, or you can have the boat be next to a land square and a) manually wake up the units you want to unload and move them to the land square, or move the boat so that it is trying to move onto the land square and it will ask if you want to unload the units.

Also remember that Trireme's can sink if they don't end their turn next to a land square.

Top Bottom