1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you tend to win your games?

Discussion in 'Other Civ-Related Games' started by WhiteEagle22, Feb 6, 2009.

?

Most frequent victory type?

1. Wonder

23.5%
  2. Territory

5.9%
  3. Conquest

70.6%
  4. Other victory type

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. WhiteEagle22

WhiteEagle22 Avatar of Justice

Hey all,

How do you tend to win your games? Is it wonder, territory, conquest, or some other means?

So far I have won 2 wonder victories and 1 territory victory (I was gunning for a conquest, but I ran over the neccessary percentage before the AI threw in the towel!:mad:).

I'm just curious and wanting to see if my victories are the usual or rare. I so far have only played on easy.:blush:

2. Civman33

Civman33 Gunship Pilot

I usually get wonder victories. If I wasn't peacemongering I would attempt a Domination, but wonder victories are just so easy.

3. Sarcasticon

Sarcasticon Warlord

Wonders here as well. It's often easier in the later stages of the game when everyone tends to be well entrenched and nukes don't manage to break the stand-off.

4. Perfection

Perfection The Great Head.

5. Tank_Guy#3

Tank_Guy#3 Lion of Lehistan

Usually in one massive attack on all fronts (of one enemy, not all enemies).

6. WhiteEagle22

WhiteEagle22 Avatar of Justice

That is how I won my conquest victory (and I how I tend to attack). I almost never use nukes or bombers in my attacks, and tend to stick with the armour, infantry, and helicopters en mass when I attack. Strategic, surgical strikes I can not pull off.