How do you use accelerate?

It is also completely unrelated to the meaning of the Force (Balance) sphere.

I prefer simply allowing Siege units to get Mobility I and Commando, bringing back the old Velox Workshop Luchuirp UB, and allowing old Golems to be retrofitted in buildings with the Golem UBs.

Temperance (a spell giving a promotion of the same name, which gives resistance to both Holy and Unholy damage) is a much more appropriate Force I spell.

It is also completely unrelated to the meaning of the Force (Balance) sphere.

I prefer simply allowing Siege units to get Mobility I and Commando, bringing back the old Velox Workshop Luchuirp UB, and allowing old Golems to be retrofitted in buildings with the Golem UBs.

Temperance (a spell giving a promotion of the same name, which gives resistance to both Holy and Unholy damage) is a much more appropriate Force I spell.

You'd have to redo all the Force promotions, since ranged attacks and Walls of Force don't fit into that lore either.

Ranged attacks don't fit.

Walls of Force are ok. It may not have so clear a connection, but that is essentially the first example Kael gave of the kind of spells Force would have. I believe he said a Wall of Geiss works by convincing society that someone cannot move through it, and the collective effect of their beliefs makes the barrier as strong as any physical wall (as the laws of physics in Erebus derive from the general consensus of all divine sparks, including both gods and men).

Top Bottom