How to change a civ's UA

Beniito

Warlord
I have Community patch and Community balance overhaul installed, and I want to change part of Japan's UA/trait.
I just cant find the file that i need to edit!

All of Gazebo's changes to the Japanese UA are CBO-Balance Changes-Leaders-Vanilla and then search that SQL for FIGHT_WELL_DAMAGED

I'm not a modder, but from what I understood it only does this :

no open trade to Japan
and removes the old UA

then some building changes.
I saw nothing about the tourism modifier or great generals and admirals granting great people points.

The GA/GG stuff is on the same page, just further down, keep searching. The tourism modifier from no trade and the blocking of trade might be blended together into that NoOpenTrade, I don't see anything that deals with just the tourism half either.

I have the same question. I see that a bunch of new traits were added to the SQL tables, but where are the effects of these traits defined? For instance, where would I find in the code what NoOpenTrade does?

Well, for the NoOpenTrade at least, its CP-Core Files-Core Tables-CoreTableEntries. And NoOpenTrade is indeed both the no trading and the tourism modifier.

"ALTER TABLE Traits ADD COLUMN 'NoOpenTrade' BOOLEAN DEFAULT 0;"?

All I see that doing is adding a row for NoOpenTrade to the Traits table. Where does it define what that entry actually does in the game?

Top Bottom