Humankind - (Industrial) Persians discussion thread

I have a feeling that whoever is militarist or expansionist in the contemporary era will generate some very sad feelings

Its possible no one would be expansionist or militarist in the contemporary.
There are
10 militarists
9 expansionists
8 merchants
7 aesthete
6 builder
5 scientific, agrarian

so either expansionst/military could be excluded from contemporary

Last edited:
So does the persian legacy trait (which I am seeing as -25% shared project cost) interact with the egyptian trait to double dip on wonders? It's not clear to me what exactly shared projects are.

Also, I like how Builder cultures often have these money producing uniques, to help fuel their builder mode.

Do we have an idea of what the plan is on trade routes? How many do you have, how strong is +1 trader slot, etc?

It's the pop in cities dedicated to money generation, not related to trade routes.
Derp. I think I’m confused from changing terminology over time- it seems like there was a trades quarter that became a makers quarter and merchants are maybe now called traders?
But that makes more sense on some of these extensions.

It's not clear to me what exactly shared projects are.

Wonders are shared projects, which means all your cities can contribute their production or population to a Wonder you are building.

IIRC Holy Site (it is the Holy Site of your religion, so not spammable) is also a shared project. I would imagine projects like moon landing are also shared across your empire.

So does the Persian legacy trait (which I am seeing as -25% shared project cost) interact with the Egyptian trait to double dip on wonders?

Do we have an idea of what the plan is on trade routes? How many do you have, how strong is +1 trader slot, etc?

I asked about Legacy Trait interactions (a while back) that included your example on their discord and one VIPs said percentage bonuses are multiplicative. If a culture had Egypt LT (-25% wonder construction), Persian LT (-25% shared project construction), and the wonder cost 100 ind, the wonder would take 56.25 industry to build (a total reduction of 43.25%). However everything is subject to change...

The number of trade routes seems limited by the number of trade-able resources & initial cost. If both luxury and strategic resources can be traded more trade routes can be operational than just trading luxuries alone.

Top Bottom