Humankind - My Thoughts after Three Full Games

aestethe cultures are goddamn useless in the later eras as you have almost nothing to spend influence on :p

I'm playing my first full game, and I noticed how important influence is early on in the game if I wanted to grow so I did quite a bit to make sure it was growing. Now I'm in the medieval era and I have a ton of it and nothing to spend it on. It's disappointing to learn that this isn't going to change as I progress further in the game either. Influence goes from super important early on and relatively difficult to get to all of a sudden just having an abundance of it without anything to use it on!

hope that influence/culture take on more dynamics when it comes to stability.
who benefits from religious tenets
I really like the way that you can manage your civics to give you stability or manage them to give you +2 combat, 10% production, or even more influence. That you can swap around your civics to change your political views to better suit your ‘allies’. When it’s not your religion, someone can manipulate you. It could be stronger but it is nice
You can change civics later, merge cities but more would be nice.

I disagree, you can go down a religious nutter rathole, you can just take a religion which seems what everyone does, you can also not take a religion can’t you?
I mean it’s a civic and I get tired of annoying the ‘Allie s’ with blames of converting their cities. Influence is another area where there is plenty there if you want to use it. You want a late game option? Switch some civics around to give you +2 strength or science, or to make you more appealing to an IP or ‘ally’. Merge your cities but yes, late game influence should have some better mechanics in the contemporary
All fair points, didn’t even think about the Civics switch up because most of the time I’m happy with the ones I already have

Top Bottom