I cant see the mod i've created in the mod selection screen!

DrunkenRine

Chieftain
Hi guys,

sorry if this is a stupid question. I browsed a lot around but i couldnt find any answer. All the question to this topic are related to steam and to downloading mods.

im trying to create a mod and i just followed a mod guide and created a spartan civilization. so i just wanted to test that simple change and see how it works out. the only problem is, although the guide is good, it doesnt say how i actually access and use the mod. i saved my project in mod buddy and did the changes to the actions tab. but why cant i see the mod ingame? im just usings standard directories on drive c (steam directory for civ and all the modding stuff is in C/users/name/ etc.)

would be really cool if you had any hints... this is actually driving me mad right now.

Moderator Action: Moved to C&C.

Did you build the mod?
In ModBuddy projectexplorer right klick on the Mod and click build/create/erstellen
after that you should see it in the Modbrowser ingame.

ok, now i right clicked on the project / solution and clicked build mod, and i saved again just to make sure, but i still cant see the mod ingame. :(

edit:

ah ok now i copied the files manually into the mod folder... now the mod appeared ingame... thanks man.

Modbuddy should do that automatically when you build the mod.
Strange, maybe you have to adjust the Userdatapath in ModBuddy.

Top Bottom