I have an Idea... but need help!

amirsan

King of all Kings
Ok, I have always wanted to start a Forums board like here, CivFanatics Center but I never realy found the right idea to start one and make it good. I dont want to end up like Planet Nes.

So today I just got it. Instead of a forum all for one game, it can be for all strategy games! This includes Civ3, Age of Empires, Rise of Nations, Medieval Total War, Sim City, SMAC, Warcraft, EU2, Command and Conquer and more! It ofcourse can have Diplomacy, Wargame and NES!

The purpose can be like any other forums board. It would have each game with its own forum, then sub forums for strategy, general, senerios, TOURNAMENTS, SUCCESSION GAMES, DEMOCRACY GAMES, LADDER.

This would also have a board for World History and everything.

But the only problem is that I need good resources. Like a name, immediate moderators and like a good hosting website that is free or very very cheap.

THIS IS NOT ADVERTISMENT, ONLY AN IDEAS THREAD

I volunteer for modship once you can organize a board, Im not good on finding the board though :sad:

I will help you look for a board, and mod too if you wish, amirsan.

May I suggest NOT using proboards - it cant handle traffic. I will be on the look out for one.

If you want your very own boards i can get you someone to help you set up PhPbb boards. ALthough you would need a host that supports PhP

I am very much on internett, thought I am not good at finding places to make a forum :(

But if you need more Mods/admins I am open.

Originally posted by Julius Gandi
If you want your very own boards i can get you someone to help you set up PhPbb boards. ALthough you would need a host that supports PhP

Wow! What a couincidence! I have already visited thier site and downloaded the program though needed help to install it. I posted in thier main support forum asking the question. I got some feedback.

Amirsan.

I would LOVE to join a new forums. I would also love something else....

Maybe to be a mod..... Could you let me moderate the Off-Topic forum? Ill stay commited! Pleeeease?

Email me at jugarch43@comcast.net

This is not only for NESing, this is for just about every strategy game in the whole wide world.
You can find players to play multiplayer with and much more...
(As long as not a new hacker apear....)

Originally posted by Jonny11788
Looks cool.

Out of curiosity, what ever happened to Planet NES over at proboards - did it just eventually fade away?

Practically, its still there tho, so if you want to post, go for it :).

Top Bottom