• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

I need help with my maps!

Fish 666666 said:
Can someone help or at least give me ideas please!

Why are you starting so many threads, all you needed to do is ask the questions in your map thread. And when you ask a question, at least put what the question is about, just my opinion ok.:mad:

I plan on creating a scenario that features the Western Alliance(Supreme Utopia renamed)and a equally powerful civ called The Eastern republic a evil dictatorship.It is a war set in the year 2100.I'll tell you more if anybody responds to this just ask a question about the scenario.

Do you want to put this on a world map or something, otherwise be creative and make your own maps or you could even use the map generator and keep the map you like.

Please specify what you want instead of an extremely general question for next time like what strategyonly is saying.

IMHO, I just feel your scenario is very eurocentric for my tastes but it is your scenario.

The Scenarios story plot is a little long so I decided to tell it only if someone wants to hear it.Also it will take a while to create the units and other graphics.This will be a big scenario.

But I can tell you what I need.some futuristic city and unit graphics are the only things I really need the rest I can do on my one.

Here is a little detail about this scenario it is set in the year 2100 humankind has advanced rapidly.Every last western nation has fused together to form the western alliance becuse of the immensely powerful country created when a evil dictator took over all the eastern nations.

here is what I need exactly 15 future units,14 future improvements,15 future buildings,and 2 new terrains.

Top Bottom