Inside Mac Games and Civ III

It's true that online gaming can be anoying, but I like playing online with freinds, that way you don't get insulted every second...

Originally posted by Brad Oliver

They're nice today. I don't enjoy online games; there are way too many illiterate idiots online for most of the games I want to play that it ruins my enjoyment. Furthermore, a lot of online gamers have the "win-at-all-costs" strategy that it totally dominates their thinking to the point where everyone that beats them is a cheater and worthy of insults, and everyone they beat is also insulted. When you run into those types often enough, solo play against the AI seems like bliss.

Woaa...it's just as if you read my mind !!!
I still play Starcraft a lot with a friend of mine, and 1 on 3 games, we are accused of being hackers. I came to loving it though...cause I know the idiot on the other side is really frustrated, so I just laugh back at him. Some ppl are soooo stupid it should be a crime. There's always a good strat, and sometimes, simple luck. In all my time (4years+) at Starcraft, I "THINK" I spotted a hacker only once, and that, AFTER watching a replay (so I didn't call him a hacker or anything). Some ppl call "hack" way too easily. Anyhow, back on topic...

Top Bottom