Installation Error (5/18/2012 Version 24)

Nocchi

Chieftain
After installation of the game I load the mod and I get XML errors for all new files, what did I do wrong?

There are two parts.

I think this is correct.
1) down load each part.
2) clean out your caveman2cosmos folder (or rename it)
3) install part 1 - ie uncompress it into the mods folder
4) install part 2 - ie uncompress into mods/caveman2cosmos folder

Thanks guys, I feel dumb now.

And strategy, great work on the game, I don't feel like calling it a mod does it enough credit. It's amazing and I'd like to thank you and the entire modding team for making Civ IV 100% better.

Could anyone explain the instalation more precisly to me, I Got the same problem, but didn't understand the instructions..

You really should be downloading v27 not v24. We had problems with loading v24 to the internet which is why the complications with the install.

Would anyone help me please with my installation problem?
Yesterday I downloaded C2C v33 from ModDB. And when I extract the file I got an "Unsupported compression method for Caveman2Cosmos\Makefile" and a long (130+) list of different file names. Plus in the C2C folder each files are 0 KB.
What should I do?
Thanks.

Would anyone help me please with my installation problem?
Yesterday I downloaded C2C v33 from ModDB. And when I extract the file I got an "Unsupported compression method for Caveman2Cosmos\Makefile" and a long (130+) list of different file names. Plus in the C2C folder each files are 0 KB.
What should I do?
Thanks.

Use the exe one then.

Top Bottom