1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it possible to toggle off cheat mode in score?

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Technical Support' started by comrademouse, Jan 10, 2019.

1. comrademouse

comrademouse Chieftain

What I do in every game is reveal the entire map only once to show me where best to sail to. I save the game before I do this and quit after I do this so it won't show cheat mode in my score. This time however something went wrong and it now still shows cheat mode next to my civilization score.
    Is there any way to change this? For it to not show "CHEAT MODE" in red letters next to my score and show me my real score, for in my opinion I did not really cheat and I would just like to know my real score.

2. Buck2005

Buck2005 Chieftain

In the cheat menu mode, create a scenario (button at the bottom of the cheat menu bar) .. Then exit the game, and load the game out of your scenario. In this case, the final invoice will be shown to you (with the addition of the inscription "scenario").