Is there anyway to have the real Earth map?

Young_One

Chieftain
I was just wondering if there is any way to get the real Earth map for Call To Power 2 without having to create it myself? And if you can get the map will the civs start from where their real life counterpart started?

I would like to get this World scenario. Where can you download it from?

the earth map in the scenario places u depending on the country u pic its all set out proprly but i dont think its realy big enough for earth coz i could only fit 5 citys on australia and there are 8 capitals in australia and plenty of other citys to<FONT face="Times New Roman">Text</FONT f><FONT COLOR="Maroon">Text</FONT c>

Are you sure that the address is right because it did not work for me. Could you post the Address again please.

THANKS
Now it works. I will download it soon and will hope it is good!

the earth map in the scenario places u depending on the country u pic its all set out proprly but i dont think its realy big enough for earth coz i could only fit 5 citys on australia and there are 8 capitals in australia and plenty of other citys to<FONT face="Times New Roman">Text</FONT f><FONT COLOR="Maroon">Text</FONT c>

Your referring to the Original Earth Scenario by Activision. I usually use that scenario as a template when building any scenario on CTP2 that requires a Real world based map. I saved that map into my maps folder. I renamed it Tiny earth map because it was the smallest version of the earth map.

here is a Picture of a Scenario i was Creating by using the original Earth scenario's map. Assyrians ,Small Earth Map (CTP2).PNG

Persian Empire ,Small Earth Map.PNG

Top Bottom