I've won at Emperor

OSH

Chieftain
After 22 years from beginning of playing first part of Civilization, this night I've won it at Emperor level finally.

Like this?

Attachments

• 001.png
    001.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 378
After 22 years from beginning of playing first part of Civilization, this night I've won it at Emperor level finally.
Congrats!

Great. First: give me your setting.
The main things to take away are
city spam - cities work their own tile free so it increases yields to spam cities
low pop - getting higher pops in emperor + despotism requires expensive buildings, so go horizontally instead
chariot - your military research can stop with the wheel​

In despotism, he can keep a cluster of cities that size out of disorder with stacks of militia. In older versions there is no unrest from a large number of cities, and this would be considered exploitative by todays standards, but I trust he isn't doing that.

That ss indicates he's working unimproved tiles, I wouldn't have done it that way personally. I would have the settlers drop a road or two on the shieldgrass on their way to the next city site. Unimproved tiles straight-up suck.

I've played Amiga 1200 version. It's 855e.01. So I thnk it's one of the newest versions. And I had problems with unrest, when my city number exceeded 20. I see he was played on Earth, so It's much easier than on random continent like me.

Top Bottom